What software do I need to use your presets?
You would need Adobe Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6, Lightroom Classic or the Creative Cloud (Lightroom CC) subscription to use our presets. They work with any of those versions of Lightroom.
I am new to Lightroom can I still use these presets?
Yes, these presets are really easy to use. Just load Presets to Lightroom and click on a Preset them from the Develop module. The look will be added instantly to your photo.
I shoot in JPG, does your preset work with JPG?
Yes, the presets works well in JPEG. However, if you can shoot in RAW, we highly recommend you do so. Shooting in RAW format preserves a lot more image data for the presets to work with.
Installation & Usage Questions
1. Where do I download the Presets?
Once you purchase the presets, we will email you a link to download the presets. This process is usually instant but give it 1-2 minutes.
2. How do I install the Lightroom Presets?
Here is step by step guide on how to install Lightroom presets on our blog.
3. How do I apply a preset to one of my images?
Once you install the Presets,
- Go to Lightroom and click on an imported image
- Navigate to "Develop" model on the upper right-hand side
- Then look for the "Preset" tab on the left-hand side module.
- You can apply a preset by simply clicking on its name.
After applying a preset, you can still fine-tune the image using the edit controls in the right-hand side.
4. What if I change my computer?
Backing up your preset zip folder is a good idea when you want to move to a new computer. Simply follow the step by step guide on how to install Lightroom presets on our blog on your new computer.
5. How do I backup my presets
You can upload the preset zip file to a cloud drive or your backup hard drive to back them up.
1. Which software do I need to use mobile presets?
To use presets in your mobile phone, you need to download and install the Lightroom mobile app (Android | iOS)
2. How do I install mobile presets?
Please refer to our step-by-step guide on how to install presets in your Lightroom mobile app.